Saturday, November 1, 2008

Historical Items up to 11/1/08


I started my tallying about a week ago before starting this blog so in the last week here is what I have gotten so far. I make multiple trips to the store by my preference as the stores are not out of my way. We have eaten/used a few items so the items missing from the picture are:

Breyers Yogurt Crunch (reduced item due to date), French's Yellow Mustard Squeeze bottle, Yoplait Yo-Plus Yogurt Pack, 2 packs of Kraft Bagel-fuls, Hiland 8oz French Onion Dip (reduced item due to date), Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent, 2 pkgs Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Northern 9pk Toilet Paper, 2 pkgs Twix Mini Candies (Halloween), and Lifesaver Gummies candy (Halloween). I realize most of the items are missing but after a week things are bound to start being used. I will try to be better about the pics later.

This gets you up to date with what I have and where my OOP (out of pocket) has gone to. Diapers are a big portion of my spend and even with coupons they are still pretty expensive. I dropped about $14.00 on these two packs after coupons and a discount. Details on the savings will come with future blogs but all the above items cost me $43.02 after discount, coupons, etc. I have the detail just not listed here.

No rebates for any of these items but I did get a Catalina coupon for the 2 Twix which I used on the Lifesaver Candy. The real savings came from the Kelloggs Cereal which ended up being $0.66 a box and the Bagel-fuls were $0.35 a box (free this week so my last two coupons will go there). These were from Homeland Grocery Store. There were no coupons used on the Toilet Paper but it was a necessity item.


No comments: