Thursday, February 26, 2009

March...My Birthday Month!

I love my birthday (don't we all) and in the past I haven't ever really gotten the chance to celebrate it. So this year I at least want to take advantage of all the lil rewards when having a birthday so I have listed a few things below that I have compiled (more as I find them) to enjoy as much of a birthday as possible!

Food Related
Baskin Robins - free ice cream cone Click Here to sign up for their birthday club
Lonestar Steakhouse - free $15 coupon on your birthday. Just sign up for their e-club.
Red Robin - free burger on your birthday
Marble Slab Creamery - free birthday surprise (ice cream of sorts)
Joe's Crab Shack - free appetizer w/purchase
Macaroni Grill - join the mac pack (possibly free dessert w/purchase)
On the Border - free food?
Red Lobster - $5 food coupon
Quiznos - free cookie
Orange Julius - free food (their nachos looked good on the site)
Buffalo Wild Wings - free dessert
Fuddruckers - free shake w/purchase
Schlotsky's - free sandwich

Non-Food Related
Sephora - 2 wks before/after your birthday stop in with this printout and pick up your gift



That's a good start. If you know of any more please add them as a comment (thanks) and I will add them to the listing I have... :)

1 comment:

millionaire teacher said...

try www.freebirthdaytreats.com . I found a ton in my zipcode. My husband's birthday is in March as well, so I think I'll be signing up for a few things...