Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disney Outlet Savings--extra 20% off ends TODAY!

Today would be a wonderful day to do some online shopping at the Disney Outlet if you have the need since there is an additional 20% savings. I was able to pick up 3 items for $12 including s/h and tax (2 birthday gift items for my nieces (March/April) and a Cars lunch tote for my son who starts school in August). Since I did this through my Ebates account** I am also going to pick up an additional 3% back! All things I would be buying anyway but it will be that much LESS stress around their birthday times!

**If you would like to get started with your own Ebates account just click here! Ebates $5 just for signing up and Ebates will also give me $5 for doing so. It's free to join and they will pay you by either check or paypal. It's a win/win! (Thank you in advance)

No comments: