Sunday, January 10, 2010

Purex 3-in-1 Printable Coupon...$1/1

I found this wonderful coupon online that I would like to share:

$1/1 Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets (click here) UPDATED (click "get a coupon")

I love these sheets! I tend to find myself doing laundry at the laundry mat when it becomes overwhelming and I cannot emphasize enough how much I dislike hauling laundry detergent, softener, and dryer sheets (mostly because I always end up forgetting one of the three at home and they seem to weigh a ton). I also can't tell you how many times I have done the bottle "shake" to determine if I have enough (or turn the lid upside down to get every last drop...please tell me you understand). With these little sheets I know exactly how many loads I have left before I will need to refill and they are much easier to transport (both weight and space wise). Go ahead...give them a try!

No comments: