Tuesday, January 27, 2009

RR's Chili Dip

Named after a co-worker who brought it to me. I would have NEVER tried this if I saw the recipe out there but it is GREAT so here it is. I am thinking Superbowl Sunday...

Ingredients
1 80z pkg Cream Cheese (softened)
1 can Hormel Chili (preferred brand but up to your preference)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or blend)

In a shallow dish (I usually use an 8 inch clear pie plate) spread the cream cheese along the bottom, follow with the chili, and then top with shredded cheese. Place this in the microwave until the shredded cheese on top is melted (or do so in the oven) and then serve with tortilla chips.
*Note: this can be made ahead (cover with saran wrap and place in fridge) and then just wait to heat until you are ready to enjoy!

No comments: